Remember - student passwords expire every 100 days! If your password expires you will not be able to access College services like Moodle, VITAL and email until it is changed.
What does this mean for me?
- This means that you will need to use our remote password reset tool, or come in to college and change your password.
- You will not be able to access a number of College systems, including Moodle, VITAL, ebooks and your College Email account until you have changed your password.
What has my password been reset to? And what is my username...?
- Your password has been reset to: Changeme123!
- Your username will be your student number, which you can find on your temporary student ID, or on your receipt from enrollment.
And who can I contact if I have any questions?
- Email IT Services on: email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, student ID and postcode.
- Please be aware that you might be asked some security questions depending on the nature of your email.
Where can I find out more about my student email account?
- Click here to find out about your new student email account!