All CAVC students have access to a College email account. In addition to this, you will also be able to access Office365, which contains most of the MS Office apps. You are also able to download a copy of the latest version of Office to your pc/mac.
What is my email address and password?
- Your email address will be your student number followed by @student.cavc.ac.uk. For example if your student number is 123456, your email will be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your username when logging into the email will be the same as your email address.
- Your password is the same password you use when connecting to the college network.
How do I access my emails?
- Go to: http://outlook.office365.com.
- As soon you put your email address in, it will redirect you to our authentication page.
- Once you get to the redirected page, use your college password to login.
- A link will always be available from Moodle
What if I forget my password?
If you have any password issues, please:-
- If you are in either Trowbridge Road site or Colcot Road site, see a member of staff at the LRC’s
- Contact IT services (see the next section for details)
This password is linked your College network password so if you change it for your email account, then it will also change it for your College network account, and if you change it in the College for the network password, then it will also be changed for your email account.
Can I get my student email on my mobile?
- Yes! Click here to download and read the guide to setting up email on Android, Apple and Windows phones!
And who can I contact if I have any questions?
- Email IT Services on: email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, student ID and postcode.
- Please be aware that you might be asked some security questions depending on the nature of your email.